viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Text for the test 3rd. A - 3rd. B

1) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name´s Mayra and I´m Brazilian, or maybe Italian. I´m not sure . It´s because my mother is Brazilian and my father is Italian. When people ask "Where are you from?" I sometimes say "I´m from Brazil", sometimes, I´m from Italy" and sometimes "I don´t know". The problem is that I live in Brazil for most of the year but in the summer I´m in Italy with my uncle, aunt and cousins. They´re from Rome.

2) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I´m Jacques and I´m French, but my grandfather is Spanish. My complete name is Jacques Garcia. I´m from Paris but I´m in Spain for the holiday. My brother lives in Madrid, and my sister in Barcelona but they are both French, like me I speak Spanish very well and sometimes I pretend I am from Spain!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario